Nasty Gal Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Nasty Gal's estimated annual revenue is currently $62.9M per year.
- Nasty Gal received $16.0M in venture funding in March 2015.
- Nasty Gal's estimated revenue per employee is $228,000
- Nasty Gal has 276 Employees.
- Nasty Gal grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Nasty Gal currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Nasty Gal?
Nasty Gal was founded by Sophia Amoruso 10 years ago in a tiny San Francisco apartment stacked with killer vintage, a single laptop, and an eBay account. Named after a Betty Davis song, Nasty Gal is a fashion brand rooted in old-school rock n roll and the thrill of the vintage chase. Were grounded by where we come from: inspired by the past, living in the moment to bring style into the future. Were here for the girl in progress: She's uninhibited, unfinished, and changing the world by simply being herself. We may be rooted in Los Angeles, but we live everywhere online. Our two head office locations are suited in Downtown LA and Manchester's Northern Quarter (UK).keywords:E-Commerce,Fashion,Retail