Directly Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Directly's estimated annual revenue is currently $55.7M per year.
- Directly received $20.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- Directly's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Directly's total funding is $66.8M.
- Directly has 384 Employees.
- Directly grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Directly currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|True Image Inte...||$0.4M||3||N/A||N/A||4.5/5||N/A|
|The Virtual Zon...||$0.4M||3||N/A||N/A||3.5/5||N/A|
What Is Directly?
At Directly, we believe the fundamental nature of work is changing from fixed to fluid, as AI and the gig economy transform how people and companies work in the next economy. We're leading this shift with an enterprise platform that changes the way companies deliver customer service. Our platform helps companies like Airbnb, Autodesk, LinkedIn, Microsoft, SAP, and Samsung look beyond the traditional contact center and deliver better answers to customers in the moments that matter. We're based in San Francisco and backed by top firms including Microsoft Ventures, True Ventures, Costanoa Ventures, and Northgate.keywords:Marketplace,On-Demand,Human Resources Hr,Mobile
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Unlike card fraud, the account fraud can hit consumers directly with financial losses and/or months or years of recovering identities and
Warren Dodges Question on Whether She'd Support Directly Paying ... we're not going to change that, until we address it head-on, directly.".