Direct Rail Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Direct Rail Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $79.4M per year.
- Direct Rail Services's estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- Direct Rail Services has 242 Employees.
- Direct Rail Services grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Direct Rail Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Direct Rail Services?
Safe, Secure and Reliable is at the heart of everything DRS does. We recognise the importance of on time delivery to our client's business and we are proud to offer the most consistently high standards in the industry. At DRS we put our clients first and build tailor made transport solutions, where necessary partnering with other specialist logistic suppliers to offer a one stop shop and a purpose build, turnkey service. DRS is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA). The company was established in 1995 as a lynch pin supplier of transport and associated services to the nuclear industry. To find out more about the NDA please visit their website here. Today DRS is a profitable and dynamic business that is achieving sustained growth with current turnover levels running at around £75 million a year and employing more than 400 staff. Whilst DRS continues to support the decommissioning activities of its parent company, it has successfully extended its service offerings into a number of new and exciting rail market sectors.keywords:N/A