Digital Workforce Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Digital Workforce Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.6M per year.
- Digital Workforce Services's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Digital Workforce Services has 232 Employees.
- Digital Workforce Services grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Digital Workforce Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Digital Workforce Services?
Digital Workforce is the only company purely specializing in Intelligent Process Automation services on an industrial scale in the Nordic countries. We automate the routines of computer based knowledge work and liberate the human employees' time for more productive and important tasks. The deployment of digital workers requires no changes to the existing information systems. Digital Workforce was founded in the summer of 2015 and it currently employs over 170 IPA specialists in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Poland. Digital Workforce offers a range of services and tools to support organisations in their robotics journey. Our services include Robot as a Service from the private cloud or Azure environment and Robotics Consulting. Our services make it possible to achieve tangible results from Intelligent Process Automation very rapidly - in days and weeks. A Digital worker automates existing rule- and role-based manual user tasks and processes. The operation cost is 1/10 of traditional IT projects, both in terms of time and money. Digital Workforce is your opportunity to be 10 times more efficient.keywords:N/A