Digital Diagnostics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Digital Diagnostics's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.8M per year.
- Digital Diagnostics's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Digital Diagnostics has 79 Employees.
- Digital Diagnostics grew their employee count by 58% last year.
- Digital Diagnostics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Digital Diagnostics?
Digital Diagnostics is a pioneering AI diagnostics company on a mission to transform the quality, accessibility and affordability of healthcare. Founded and led by Dr. Michael Abramoff, an ophthalmologist, neuroscientist and computer engineer, Digital Diagnostics developed a patented biomarker-based approach to build autonomous algorithms that make clinical decisions without human intervention. Digital Diagnostics and its flagship product IDx-DR, an autonomous AI system FDA-authorized to diagnose diabetic retinopathyￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬￂﾯand diabetic macular edema, has proven that intelligent diagnostic platforms can be used safely, efficiently and equitably to improve patient outcomes. As it expands into other diagnostic capabilities, Digital Diagnostics has paved the way for automated diagnosis to become a new standard of care that will contribute significantly to democratizing healthcare.keywords:N/A