Devoted Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Devoted Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $147.4M per year.
- Devoted Health received $300.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Devoted Health's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Devoted Health's total funding is $362M.
- Devoted Health has 546 Employees.
- Devoted Health grew their employee count by 51% last year.
- Devoted Health currently has 43 job openings.
What Is Devoted Health?
Devoted Health is a new healthcare company serving seniors. Aiming to launch Medicare Advantage plans in 2019*, our mission is to build a healthcare solution good enough for Mom. We will be devoted to the health and wellness of our members by helping them navigate the healthcare system with personal guides, by utilizing world-class technology to enable a simplified experience, and by partnering with top providers for better health outcomes. *Note: All plans must be approved by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).keywords:Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, Hospitals, Technology, Elder Care, Healthcare Services, Insurance Companies, Elderly