Clover Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Clover Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $670M per year.
- Clover Health received $500.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Clover Health's estimated revenue per employee is $1,462,882
- Clover Health's total funding is $925M.
- Clover Health has 458 Employees. 0
- Clover Health currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Clover Health?
Clover is a healthcare technology company helping members live their healthiest lives with its Medicare Advantage plans. On a mission to improve every life, Clover uses its proprietary technology platform to collect, structure, and analyze health and behavioral data to improve medical outcomes and lower costs for patients. As a company whose business goals fully align with its members' health needs, Clover works with members and their doctors to become a valued partner. Clover has offices in Nashville, San Francisco, Jersey City, and Hong Kong.keywords:Consumer Services,Medicare Advantage,Enterprise Software,Finance,Health It,Healthcare,Healthcare Providers,Insurance