Detroit Lions Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Detroit Lions's estimated annual revenue is currently $72.6M per year.
- Detroit Lions's estimated revenue per employee is $160,000
- Detroit Lions has 454 Employees.
- Detroit Lions grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Detroit Lions currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Detroit Lions?
The Detroit Lions are a professional American football team based in Detroit, Michigan. They are members of the North Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL), and play their home games at Ford Field in downtown Detroit. The team located to Detroit in 1934 and are the NFL's fifth oldest franchise. Ford Field is Detroit's premier sports and entertainment destination and the game day home of the Detroit Lions. Throughout the year, Ford Field hosts events such as concerts, motorsports, college sports, high school and college graduations, and more. Ford Field has space available for conferences, meetings, and banquets. Ford Field has hosted major events such as Super Bowl XL and the 2009 NCAA Men's Basketball Final Four.keywords:Consulting,Network / Hosting / Infrastructure,Physical Security,Security,Software Development