Deskera Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Deskera's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.6M per year.
- Deskera received $60.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Deskera's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Deskera's total funding is $180M.
- Deskera has 232 Employees.
- Deskera grew their employee count by -28% last year.
- Deskera currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Function Point ...||$4.2M||29||N/A||N/A||4.2/5||$456|
|Really Simple S...||$3.3M||23||N/A||N/A||4.4/5||$168|
What Is Deskera?
Deskera is an award-winning integrated business suite that gives you the freedom to run your business in the cloud. For nearly a decade, Deskera has been providing innovative ERP, CRM, PM, and HCM solutions to make businesses around the world faster and more efficient. Discover how Deskera can transform your business by getting in touch at (415) 604-3483 or leaving us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
By Leading Players: BlackBelt, Deskera ERP, OptiProERP, Priority, Realtrac, uniPoint Quality Management, LillyWorks, QT9 Quality ...
By Leading Players: ERPAG, Fishbowl Manufacturing, NetSuite, Deskera ERP, Sage 100cloud, Intellect eQMS, QuickBooks Enterprise, ...
This report focuses on the global top players, covered: Fishbowl, Oracle Corporation, Priority Software, Prodsmart, Deskera, Royal 4 Systems, ...