Dermira Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Dermira's estimated annual revenue is currently $42.3M per year.
- Dermira received $250.0M in venture funding in May 2017.
- Dermira's estimated revenue per employee is $118,597
- Dermira's total funding is $315M.
- Dermira has 357 Employees.
- Dermira grew their employee count by 44% last year.
- Dermira currently has 8 job openings.
What Is Dermira?
Dermira is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing biotech ingenuity to medical dermatology by delivering differentiated, new therapies to the millions of patients living with chronic skin conditions. We are committed to understanding and addressing the needs of both patients and physicians, and using our experience and insight to identify and develop leading-edge medical dermatology clinical programs. Our goal is to help transform the way skin conditions are treated by serving as the bridge between unmet patient needs and the significant scientific advances being made in understanding skin biology. Learn more about who we are and what we do by visiting Dermira.com. Here are our community guidelines: https://bit.ly/2rH5IuLkeywords:Biotechnology,Enterprise Software,Health It,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals