Democracy Works Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Democracy Works's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.1M per year.
- Democracy Works's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Democracy Works has 63 Employees.
- Democracy Works grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Democracy Works currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Democracy Works?
Democracy Works is a nonpartisan, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to the idea that voting should fit the way we live. We're a team of software developers, public policy wonks, and civic organizers working together to build the tools a modern democracy needs. First launched in 2010, TurboVote is an online tool that eliminates the most common barriers to voting, while our most recent offering, Ballot Scout, is designed to assist local election officials by integrating technology to better serve voters. We are constantly innovating to find ways we can help make voting easier.. If you are a college or nonprofit leader, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you sign up your entire college or community.keywords:N/A