DefinedCrowd Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- DefinedCrowd's estimated annual revenue is currently $57.3M per year.
- DefinedCrowd received $11.8M in venture funding in August 2018.
- DefinedCrowd's estimated revenue per employee is $170,970
- DefinedCrowd's total funding is $63.6M.
- DefinedCrowd has 335 Employees.
- DefinedCrowd grew their employee count by -15% last year.
- DefinedCrowd currently has 37 job openings.
What Is DefinedCrowd?
DefinedCrowd is an intelligent data platform for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We offer efficient data pipelines to collect, process and enrich training data by combining crowdsourcing, tools and machine learning capabilities to accelerate enterprise machine learning training and modeling. With strong expertise in speech and natural language processing technologies, the DefinedCrowd platform has been serving a great amount of top AI companies and Fortune 500 companies since day one. Our value proposition is: 98% quality, speed (we're twice as fast as competition) and scale (we cover 90% of the languages of the world). DefinedCrowd was founded in 2015 and is based in Seattle, Washington, with an R&D center in Lisbon, Portugal. Learn more at http://www.definedcrowd.com/.keywords:saas