CognitiveScale Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CognitiveScale's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.7M per year.
- CognitiveScale received $15.0M in venture funding in June 2017.
- CognitiveScale's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- CognitiveScale's total funding is $40M.
- CognitiveScale has 136 Employees.
- CognitiveScale grew their employee count by -27% last year.
- CognitiveScale currently has 15 job openings.
What Is CognitiveScale?
CognitiveScale's Augmented Intelligence software helps businesses apply Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain technology to solve complex business problems at scale for financial services, healthcare, and digital commerce markets. The company's award-winning software is being used by global leaders such as USAA, Morgan Stanley, NBC, JPMorgan Chase, ExxonMobil, and MD Anderson to increase user engagement, improve decision-making, and deploy self-learning and self-assuring business processes. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, CognitiveScale has offices in New York, London, and Hyderabad, India, and is funded by Norwest Venture Partners, Intel Capital, IBM Watson, Microsoft Ventures, and USAA.keywords:Analytics,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Finance,Healthcare,Information Security,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Retail,Security,Storage