Decibel Cannabis Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Decibel Cannabis Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $11M per year.
- Decibel Cannabis Company's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Decibel Cannabis Company has 44 Employees.
- Decibel Cannabis Company grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Decibel Cannabis Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Decibel Cannabis Company?
Decibel is uncompromising in the process and craftsmanship needed to deliver the highest quality cannabis products and retail experiences. Decibel has three production houses operating or under development along with its wholly owned retail business, Prairie Records. \n\nThe Qwest Estate in Creston, BC is a licensed and operating 26,000 square foot cultivation space which produces the widely championed, rare cultivar-focused brands Qwest and Qwest Reserve, which are sold in five provinces across Canada. \n\nThunderchild Cultivation, an 80,000 square foot indoor cultivation facility in Battleford, SK is scheduled to be completed and licensed in 2020. \n\nThe Plant, Decibelâ€™s extraction facility, in Calgary, AB has 15,000 square feet of Health Canada licensed extraction and product development space. This production house will fuel the growth of our brands Qwest, Qwest Reserve, and Blendcraft by Qwest, into new and innovative product formats like concentrates, vapes, edibles and beyond.keywords:N/A