Decathlon Australia Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Decathlon Australia's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.2M per year.
- Decathlon Australia's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Decathlon Australia has 98 Employees.
- Decathlon Australia grew their employee count by 48% last year.
- Decathlon Australia currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Decathlon Australia?
Decathlon, a network of innovative retail stores and brands providing enjoyment for all sports people. At Decathlon, 69,000 of us live our common Purpose on a daily basis: to make the pleasure and benefits of sport accessible to all. In the 26 countries that we are present, we share a strong and unique company culture, reinforced by our two values: Vitality and Responsibility. We place innovation at the heart of our activities: from research to retail, including conception, design, production and logistics. Our twenty Passion Brand teams channel all their energy in to developing technical, good-looking and simple products, always at the lowest possible prices. These products are aimed at all sports enthusiasts, from beginners to experts, and are sold exclusively at Decathlon. 2016 global turnover : $15 billionkeywords:N/A