CommSec Adviser Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CommSec Adviser Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.4M per year.
- CommSec Adviser Services's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- CommSec Adviser Services has 83 Employees.
- CommSec Adviser Services grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- CommSec Adviser Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CommSec Adviser Services?
With roots stretching back to 1994, CommSec Adviser Services, being the wholesale arm of Commonwealth Securities (CommSec), is a leading provider of investment services to financial planners, advisers, accountants, financial institutions and other intermediaries within the Commonwealth Bank of Australia group. We provide products and services to financial advisers, brokers, accountants and financial institutions offering trading, gearing, cash and portfolio services to Australian investors. Our clients range from small advisory firms through to some of Australia's largest financial institutions and currently provide investment solutions to over 800 Dealer Groups and 10,000 advisers in every State and Territory of the country.keywords:N/A