Dataminr Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Dataminr's estimated annual revenue is currently $88.1M per year.
- Dataminr received $392.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Dataminr's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Dataminr's total funding is $532.1M.
- Dataminr has 678 Employees.
- Dataminr grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Dataminr currently has 77 job openings.
What Is Dataminr?
Dataminr discovers high-impact events and critical breaking information for clients across industries long before it's in the news. Our clients are the first to know about high-impact events and critical breaking information, enabling them to act faster and stay one step ahead. Recognized as one of the world's leading businesses in AI and Machine Learning innovation, Dataminr is pioneering groundbreaking technology for detecting, classifying, and determining the significance of public information in real time. Our solutions for Corporate Security, PR/Communications, News, the Public Sector, and Finance are relied on 24/7 by hundreds of clients in over 70 countries. Dataminr is nearing 400 employees and headquartered in New York, with additional offices in Washington DC, Seattle, Bozeman, London and Dublin.keywords:saas, Analytics,Enterprise Software,Finance,Human Resources Hr