Conviva Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Conviva's estimated annual revenue is currently $42.9M per year.
- Conviva received $40.0M in venture funding in June 2017.
- Conviva's estimated revenue per employee is $120,224
- Conviva's total funding is $99M.
- Conviva has 357 Employees.
- Conviva grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Conviva currently has 53 job openings.
What Is Conviva?
Conviva is the real-time measurement and intelligence platform for streaming TV. Conviva's Video AI Platform provides insight into consumer's streaming experiences across all screens and applications at scale. With a global footprint of 50 billion streams per year across 3 billion applications, Conviva serves 200+ brands globally, including HBO, Hulu, Sky, Sling TV, Turner, and more. The company is privately held and headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with offices around the globe.keywords:Direct Sales,,Advertising,Analytics,E-Commerce,Marketing, saas