Damon Motorcycles Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Damon Motorcycles's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.6M per year.
- Damon Motorcycles's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- Damon Motorcycles's total funding is $35.4M.
- Damon Motorcycles has 32 Employees.
- Damon Motorcycles grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- Damon Motorcycles currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Damon Motorcycles?
Damon was born to push limits.\n\nWe're showing the world that the future of motorcycling is smarter, safer, more exhilarating, and more personal - when thereâ€™s a fusion of man and machine.\n\nDamon is an award-winning electric motorcycle manufacturer founded in 2017 by serial entrepreneurs & avid motorcyclists, Jay Giraud and Dom Kwong. While headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, the team has grown to include riders from around the planet.\n\nDesigned for performance, every Damon motorcycle is powered by HyperDriveâ„¢, the worldâ€™s first all-electric multi-variant powertrain platform. Additionally, they are fitted with our proprietary on-the-fly adjustable ergonomics technology, Shiftâ„¢, and 360Â° Advanced Warning System for Motorcycles (AWSMâ„¢). We're the first to use deep technology & AI, so that every time you ride a Damon, you and the bike evolve to tightly understand one another.\n\nAt Damon, we use our energy to change the world. To move people.keywords:Cloud Computing, Automotive, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Sensors, Deep Learning, Motorsport