Daily Paper Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Daily Paper's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.6M per year.
- Daily Paper's estimated revenue per employee is $228,000
- Daily Paper has 77 Employees.
- Daily Paper grew their employee count by 45% last year.
- Daily Paper currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Daily Paper?
Founded in 2010, Daily Paper is an Amsterdam based menswear label. Inspired by the founder's own African heritage and passion for contemporary fashion an alternative path has been found, turning Daily Paper into a well-respected creator of authentic ready-to-wear garments. The menswear label is known for being affected by different African cultures incorporating these influences into modern design with a unique rugged character. Daily Paper's focus lies in the design of men's fashion apparel that considers authenticity, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials. The products are made to compliment the consumer's passion for individuality and personal style. Devoted to quality garments, fine detailing, culture and overall great designs, Daily Paper stays true to their unique brand aesthetic.keywords:N/A