CrowdANALYTIX Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CrowdANALYTIX's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.7M per year.
- CrowdANALYTIX received $40.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- CrowdANALYTIX's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- CrowdANALYTIX has 74 Employees.
- CrowdANALYTIX grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- CrowdANALYTIX currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is CrowdANALYTIX?
CrowdANALYTIX builds scalable AI solutions for enterprises globally through two primary platforms: - dataX.ai - an AI driven platform for auto-creating context-aware product attributes and meta-tags for retail product catalogs; - CrowdANALYTIX - a crowdsourcing platform for building customized AI solutions built by a global community of data scientists. CrowdANALYTIX is backed by Accel Partners and SAIF Partners and is based out of Silicon Valley, California.keywords:SaaS
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Sunnyvale, California-based CrowdAnalytix, which describes itself as a “library” of data-extracting bots built through competition, is the latest to ...
... Walkbase, Spigit, Inc., Sightcorp BV., Wavestore, Savannah Simulations AG, Crowdanalytix, Inc., Securion Systems, Crowd Dynamics.
CrowdANALYTIX, a Sunnyvale, CA-based Enterprise AI solutions company, raised $40m in funding. Macnica, a global supplier of ...