Buck Mason Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Buck Mason's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.5M per year.
- Buck Mason received $0.3M in venture funding in September 2014.
- Buck Mason's estimated revenue per employee is $106,197
- Buck Mason's total funding is $0.3M.
- Buck Mason has 71 Employees.
- Buck Mason grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Buck Mason currently has 9 job openings.
What Is Buck Mason?
Buck Mason designs updated, modern American classics for daily wear. Founded in 2013 by Sasha Koehn and Erik Allen, who were neighbors in Venice, California, they initially set up shop in a 350 square foot garage off Abbot Kinney Boulevard. Using old school manufacturing techniques combined with modern technology, they took an architectural approach to product with the goal of making fashion less complicated, building each piece to last beyond a single season. Much of their product is made in the USA, where you can often find Sasha and Erik on the factory floor.keywords:E-Commerce,Fashion