Cronton Sixth Form College Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cronton Sixth Form College's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.6M per year.
- Cronton Sixth Form College's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Cronton Sixth Form College has 70 Employees.
- Cronton Sixth Form College grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Cronton Sixth Form College currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cronton Sixth Form College?
Ensuring that every student reaches their full potential is at the heart of everything we do at Cronton Sixth Form. Our results and high grades are testament to the outstanding work of our students and staff. These results are significantly above national averages, meaning the college provides some of the best education in the country. Our Centres of Excellence in STEM, Sport, and Performing Arts are thriving and we are building on the exciting partnerships in these areas which currently exist with Oxford, Cambridge and a range of prestigious universities, the NHS, The Royal Society, Sci-Tech Daresbury Science and Innovation Centre and many more. We have invested in the very best teachers, who are highly qualified and experienced alongside state of the art facilities, including the Cronton Playhouse, our brand new 320 seat theatre. Our unique pastoral and academic support systems ensure that every student receives the individual care and attention they need to reach their full potential through one-to-one tuition and dedicated support teams.keywords:N/A