Cronos Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cronos Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $7M per year.
- Cronos Group received $65.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Cronos Group's estimated revenue per employee is $20,000
- Cronos Group's total funding is $1.8B.
- Cronos Group has 350 Employees.
- Cronos Group grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Cronos Group currently has 20 job openings.
What Is Cronos Group?
Cronos Group is a globally diversified and vertically integrated cannabis company with a presence across four continents. The Company operates two wholly-owned Canadian Licensed Producers regulated under Health Canada's Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations: Peace Naturals Project Inc. (Ontario), which was the first non-incumbent medical cannabis license granted by Health Canada, and Original BC Ltd. (British Columbia), which is based in the Okanagan Valley. The Company has multiple international production and distribution platforms: Cronos Israel and Cronos Australia. Through an exclusive distribution agreement, Cronos also has access to over 12,000 pharmacies in Germany as the Company focuses on building an international iconic brand portfolio and developing disruptive intellectual property.keywords:N/A