Creative Assembly Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Creative Assembly's estimated annual revenue is currently $120.2M per year.
- Creative Assembly's estimated revenue per employee is $202,000
- Creative Assembly has 595 Employees.
- Creative Assembly grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Creative Assembly currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Creative Assembly?
Creative Assembly is one of Europe's leading games development studios, founded in 1987 and located in West Sussex, UK and in Sofia, Bulgaria. With a heritage of award-winning AAA titles, including the multi-million selling Total War series, Creative Assembly continues to build an impressive portfolio of games and world-renowned partnerships; working with Games Workshop on Total War: WARHAMMER®, Wargaming Alliance on Total War: ARENA, Twentieth Century Fox on Alien: Isolation, plus 343 Industries and Microsoft on Halo Wars 2. Creative Assembly has, with their exceptionally talented team of over 500, amassed a wealth of awards, including recent accolades from BAFTA, Music+Sound and Develop's Industry Excellence awards.keywords:N/A