Cranial Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cranial Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $106.9M per year.
- Cranial Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Cranial Technologies has 426 Employees.
- Cranial Technologies grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Cranial Technologies currently has 119 job openings.
What Is Cranial Technologies?
Cranial Technologies is the leading provider of medical devices used in the treatment of positional head molding (deformational plagiocephaly) in infants. Our purpose is to provide a superior product, service, and the best possible outcome for every child with an abnormal head shape. Founded in 1986, we are the only company in the world dedicated to the treatment of infants with positional plagiocephaly. Over the past 20 years we have provided care for over 100,000 babies. We have grown to include over 30 clinics across the U.S. The DOC Band® was the first device to be cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is the only device with clinical studies demonstrating safety and effectiveness. Since the beginning, quality has been, and will remain, our top priority.keywords:N/A