Hawaii Mainland Administrators Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hawaii Mainland Administrators's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.4M per year.
- Hawaii Mainland Administrators's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Hawaii Mainland Administrators has 68 Employees.
- Hawaii Mainland Administrators grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Hawaii Mainland Administrators currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Hawaii Mainland Administrators?
Hawaii-Mainland Administrators (HMA) and its predecessor companies have been providing healthcare management services since 1983. Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, HMA is one of the largest third-party administrators (TPA) of self-funded and fully insured health plans throughout Hawaii and the continental Southwest and has provided health plan administrative services for the following: Single-employer self insured accounts Labor Unions Native American programs Medicaid Manage Care Fully insured PPO and HMO insurance companies As an SSAE 16 Certified health plan administrative company, HMA offers the following services from our service centers located in Tempe, AZ, Cottonwood, AZ and Honolulu, HI: o Claims Processing/Adjudication o Base Population / Disease Management o COBRA / HIPAA o Stop Loss Management o Utilization Review o PBM Administration o Prior Authorization o Customer Service o Case Management o Account Management o Provider Network Access o Grievance & Appeals o RBP Claim Repricing o Third-Party Liability & COB o Pre-service Reimbursement Estimate o Secure Online Accesskeywords:N/A