Courtyard by Marriott Paris Gare de Lyon Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Courtyard by Marriott Paris Gare de Lyon's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.2M per year.
- Courtyard by Marriott Paris Gare de Lyon's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Courtyard by Marriott Paris Gare de Lyon has 40 Employees.
- Courtyard by Marriott Paris Gare de Lyon grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Courtyard by Marriott Paris Gare de Lyon currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Courtyard by Marriott Paris Gare de Lyon?
Step into a local state of mind at the new courtyard by Marriott Paris Gare de Lyon, embedded in the very rich and varied area opposite the historic Gare de Lyon station and steps away from the Gare d'Austerlitz. The varied neighbourhood with artists, ateliers, goldsmiths and charming streets captures Paris as it is today in its urban environment with buzzling atmosphere. The 249 bedrooms retain the Parisian industrial inspiration but are toned down as the artwork will quite simply be the breathtaking panoramic view of all landmarks of Paris. From the guest rooms, a stunning and unique view over the city showcase the most iconic buildings: the Eiffel tower, Notre dame, the SacrÃ©-Coeur, the centre Pompidou and la Defense. Fuel your passion for travel with a simple & smart setting to work, play and relax to follow the passion for the next day again . Innovative and unique meeting platform will inspire guest productivity and support achieving any meetings objective. Head to nosh! And enjoy savoury food throughout the day, the Kitchen and bar showcases authentic, seasonal and approachable local specialties mixed with flavor-filled dishes. Make your next trip to Paris â€¦.keywords:N/A