Coroplast Tape Corporation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Coroplast Tape Corporation's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.6M per year.
- Coroplast Tape Corporation's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- Coroplast Tape Corporation has 35 Employees.
- Coroplast Tape Corporation grew their employee count by 59% last year.
- Coroplast Tape Corporation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Coroplast Tape Corporation?
Founded in 2013, Coroplast Tape Corporation continues to deliver pressure-sensitive tape solutions since the start of production in 2014. An industry leader in wire harness tapes, Coroplast Tape Corporation has many tape technologies in various market segments to solve your needs.\n\nWhether for manufacturing cable assemblies, the electrical trade, heating and sanitary systems, technical insulation, roofing applications and home improvement, joining technology, or for special purposes â€“ Coroplast has just the right adhesive or insulating tape to meet your exacting requirements. As drivers of innovation and creative partner, we are continually spearheading technical development together with our customers.\n\nAs a result, you can be sure that adhesive tapes from Coroplast Tape are not just a tool for you, but a quality experience. Our choice of raw materials, formulas, and process design sometimes take us down unconventional paths that make us a pioneer in the industry time and again.keywords:N/A