Cornell University Unmanned Air Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cornell University Unmanned Air Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $4.8M per year.
- Cornell University Unmanned Air Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $102,000
- Cornell University Unmanned Air Systems has 47 Employees.
- Cornell University Unmanned Air Systems grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- Cornell University Unmanned Air Systems currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Cornell University Unmanned Air Systems?
The Cornell University Unmanned Air Systems project team (CUAir) is an undergraduate research group that develops an autonomous unmanned aircraft that is capable of takeoff, landing, waypoint navigation, and object recognition and classification. CUAir is the top undergraduate unmanned aerial systems (UAS) team in the United States and competes in the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI) annual Student Unmanned Air Systems (SUAS) competition against over 50 different teams from all across the world including India, Canada, and Israel.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|