Lockheed Martin Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Lockheed Martin's estimated annual revenue is currently $66.3B per year.
- Lockheed Martin's estimated revenue per employee is $581,548
- Lockheed Martin's total funding is $28.3M.
- Lockheed Martin's current valuation is $102.8B. (January 2022}
- Lockheed Martin has 114092 Employees.
- Lockheed Martin grew their employee count by -4% last year.
Lockheed Martin Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Lockheed Martin?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Lockheed Martin News
Lockheed Martin's hypersonic SR-72 Darkstar could fly by 2023, or perhaps on the silver screen next month!
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Lockheed Martin Corporation ( NYSE:LMT ) by...
SYRACUSE, NY: Lockheed Martin is preparing to deliver the first five Sentinel A4 radars to the US Army for formal testing next month while...
Lockheed Martin signed an agreement with Verizon to collaborate on 5G.MIL technologies. Lockheed Martin has trademarked “5G.MIL,” which denotes solutions that integrate military communications with tactical gateway capabilities (“.MIL”) and 5G technology for battlefield assets. "Verizon is at t ...
Lockheed Martin has won a $250 million contract from the Special Operations Command for engineering and integration support. The company faced no competition for the sole source contract for integrated mission systems engineering and integration support. The government generally posts justific ...