Corbus Pharmaceuticals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $4.8M per year.
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals received $27.2M in venture funding in March 2017.
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $56,047
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals's total funding is $64M.
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals has 86 Employees.
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by -42% last year.
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals currently has 21 job openings.
What Is Corbus Pharmaceuticals?
Corbus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CRBP) is a Phase 3, clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on advancing the development and commercialization of novel therapies to treat rare, chronic, and serious inflammatory and fibrotic diseases. The Company's lead product candidate, lenabasum, is a novel, synthetic oral endocannabinoid-mimetic drug designed to resolve chronic inflammation and fibrotic processes. Corbus Pharma was named one of the Best Places To Work by Boston Business Journal in 2017. Our people are high-achievers, innovative, creative and, above all else, passionate about what we do in systemic sclerosis, cystic fibrosis, dermatomyositis and systemic lupus eythematosus.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals