Construction Testing Solutions Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Construction Testing Solutions's estimated annual revenue is currently $22M per year.
- Construction Testing Solutions's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Construction Testing Solutions has 76 Employees.
- Construction Testing Solutions grew their employee count by 46% last year.
- Construction Testing Solutions currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Construction Testing Solutions?
CTS and its range of independent UKAS accredited laboratories can provide on-site testing and laboratory services to the construction, quarry products and civil engineering industries across the whole of the UK Our purpose built laboratories in Doncaster and Swinford are fully equipped to test the mechanical, physical and chemical properties of soils, aggregates, concrete, bituminous materials as well as other construction materials and products. The laboratory currently employs in excess of 50 staff. Our highly trained technicians and engineers can visit sites and take representative samples for subsequent laboratory testing as well as conducting in-situ field tests. Our well maintained fleet of site vehicles are adapted and equipped which enable us to conduct a wide range of tests, inspections for all sectors of the construction industry.keywords:N/A