Compass Health Center Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Compass Health Center's estimated annual revenue is currently $85.3M per year.
- Compass Health Center's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Compass Health Center has 316 Employees.
- Compass Health Center grew their employee count by 46% last year.
- Compass Health Center currently has 23 job openings.
What Is Compass Health Center?
Compass Health Center is cutting edge in our approach to intensive level psychiatric treatment. Our goal is to help patients overcome debilitating psychiatric symptoms through scientifically proven treatment modalities. We pride ourselves in offering superior, compassionate, innovative treatment to the North Shore and Chicago area. We offer treatment plans tailored to four different age groups, children, adolescents, young adults, and adults, in order to provide effective care appropriate for different stages of life. Our Programs include: -Partial Hospitalization -Intensive Outpatient -School Refusal -Clinical Tracks *OCD and Complex Anxiety Disorders *Resource Track *Substance Use Track *Trauma Track Compass' diverse clinical team creates a supportive environment with innovative strategies and a cutting-edge scientific approach to treatment.keywords:N/A