Commonwealth Medicine Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Commonwealth Medicine's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.5M per year.
- Commonwealth Medicine's estimated revenue per employee is $155,924
- Commonwealth Medicine has 157 Employees.
- Commonwealth Medicine grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- Commonwealth Medicine currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Commonwealth Medicine?
Commonwealth Medicine is the public service consulting and operations division of University of Massachusetts Medical School. Commonwealth Medicine's primary focus is to help Medicaid and other human service agencies accomplish their missions. As the health care consulting and operations division of UMass Medical School, we draw on the academic knowledge and public health service expertise of Massachusetts's only public medical school to provide comprehensive, innovative health care and policy solutions.keywords:N/A