Columbus Technologies and Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Columbus Technologies and Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.9M per year.
- Columbus Technologies and Services's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Columbus Technologies and Services has 137 Employees.
- Columbus Technologies and Services grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- Columbus Technologies and Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Columbus Technologies and Services?
Columbus is dedicated to customer satisfaction and providing high quality support in the areas of Engineering, Information Technology, Software, Scientific and Professional Services. Our expertise in managing and providing human and technical resources and solutions helps our customers solve their most pressing technical, strategic and operational challenges, ensuring the overall success of their programs. We take pride in providing innovative and customized technology based solutions to fulfill the needs of our customers and exceed their expectations. We have a history of successful, high quality contract performance and have been recognized with over 150 awards and recognitions for our efforts. At Columbus, "A Passion to Provide Excellence" represents our commitment to each of our customer's success We directly support several government agencies and academic institutions including NASA, NOAA, DoD, DoE, DOJ, DHS, HHS, National Guard, JPL, Caltech, CDC, and NIH. Some of our major partners include but are not limited to Boeing, CSC, Dell, Leidos, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and SAIC.keywords:N/A