Collective Medical Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Collective Medical Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $55.1M per year.
- Collective Medical Technologies received $47.5M in venture funding in November 2017.
- Collective Medical Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Collective Medical Technologies's total funding is $47.5M.
- Collective Medical Technologies has 204 Employees.
- Collective Medical Technologies grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Collective Medical Technologies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Collective Medical Technologies?
Collective Medical empowers care teams to improve patient outcomes by closing the communication gaps that undermine patient care through seamless collaboration. With a nationwide network engaged with every national health plan in the country, hundreds of hospitals and health systems and tens of thousands of providersincluding hospitals, emergency departments, skilled nursing facilities, primary care providers, mental and behavioral health clinics, and othersCollective Medical's system-agnostic platform is trusted by healthcare organizations and payers to identify at-risk and complex patients and facilitate actionable collaboration to make better care decisions and improve outcomes. Based in Salt Lake City, Collective Medical is proven to streamline transitions of care, improve coordination across diverse care teams, and reduce unnecessary hospital admissions. Learn more at www.collectivemedical.com.keywords:Healthcare,Healthcare Providers,Human Resources Hr