Colegio Maya Guatemala Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Colegio Maya Guatemala's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.7M per year.
- Colegio Maya Guatemala's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Colegio Maya Guatemala has 93 Employees.
- Colegio Maya Guatemala grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Colegio Maya Guatemala currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Colegio Maya Guatemala?
A rigorous, U.S. accredited, college preparatory curriculum is the heart of the Colegio Maya educational experience designed to inspire all learners to seek excellence in mind body and character. Colegio Maya offers all students the opportunity to achieve an Advanced Placement International Diploma as well as challenge themselves in areas of interest through a rich offering of Advanced Placement classes. While our academic program is U.S. aligned, as is our accreditation, we also offer students the opportunity to earn a Guatemalan Bachillerato consistent with Mineduc requirements.keywords:N/A