Cognoa Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cognoa's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.4M per year.
- Cognoa received $11.6M in venture funding in March 2017.
- Cognoa's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Cognoa's total funding is $11.6M.
- Cognoa has 58 Employees.
- Cognoa grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Cognoa currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Cognoa?
Cognoa's mission is to give every child the chance for healthy development. Our clinically-validated developmental assessment, built upon proprietary machine learning algorithms originally developed at Harvard Medical School, tells parents their child's risk for developmental delay and autism. We also help all children reach developmental milestones and improve in areas of parental concern. Cognoa is available to parents via their employers, and we have already served 250,000 families.keywords:Biotechnology,Education,Healthcare,Human Resources Hr,Medical Diagnostics,Mobile,Pharmaceuticals