Apixio Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Apixio's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.2M per year.
- Apixio received $19.3M in venture funding in May 2016.
- Apixio's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Apixio's total funding is $61.5M.
- Apixio has 160 Employees.
- Apixio grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Apixio currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Apixio?
Apixio is the data science company for healthcare. Apixio's patented cognitive computing platform extracts and analyzes clinical data in electronic and PDF health records, generating deep insights into patient health. It feeds these insights into applications such as HCC Profiler which enables fast, comprehensive, and accurate HCC coding review. Now, with its world-class team of data scientists, engineers, product experts, and healthcare gurus, Apixio has set its sights on other applications that enable insurers and health systems to deliver better care.keywords:Analytics,Enterprise Software,Finance,Healthcare,Healthcare Providers,Insurance