Coal Services Pty Limited Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Coal Services Pty Limited's estimated annual revenue is currently $113.4M per year.
- Coal Services Pty Limited's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Coal Services Pty Limited has 463 Employees.
- Coal Services Pty Limited grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Coal Services Pty Limited currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Coal Services Pty Limited?
Coal Services is an industry owned organisation committed to providing preventative and responsive services and expertise to the NSW coal mining industry. Coal Services is dedicated to working in partnership with customers and stakeholders to provide a suite of health, safety, environment and insurance solutions. These critical services support NSW coal mine workers, employers and communities and demonstrate an ongoing commitment to maintaining a safe workplace and a healthy workforce. Coal Services has statutory functions, as outlined within the NSW Coal Industry Act 2001. These functions include, but are not limited to, the provision of workers compensation; occupational health and rehabilitation services; the collection of statistics and the provision of mines rescue emergency services and training to the NSW coal industry. Our purpose: To protect. Our vision: To partner with industry for a safe workplace and healthy workforce. Our values: We care. We work together. We make a difference. To learn more about Coal Services visit our website: www.coalservices.com.aukeywords:N/A