CloudPay Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CloudPay's estimated annual revenue is currently $95.8M per year.
- CloudPay received $25.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- CloudPay's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- CloudPay's total funding is $117.5M.
- CloudPay has 661 Employees.
- CloudPay grew their employee count by 37% last year.
- CloudPay currently has 34 job openings.
What Is CloudPay?
CloudPay provides managed global payroll services to multinational organizations through a single, unified SaaS solution. By delivering end-to-end managed payroll services through an innovative platform, CloudPay ensures consistent and compliant payroll around the globe while reducing operating costs and minimizing manual processes. CloudPay's services and technology standardize the payroll function across geographies, helping organizations increase efficiency, streamline compliance, and achieve greater visibility into payroll performance and costs. The CloudPay solution is backed by deep industry expertise earned over twenty-plus years delivering services to over 2,400 multinational entities. CloudPay's solution guarantees accurate payroll processing across 120+ countries in more than twenty-five languages. Positioned as an Achiever in Everest Group's 2016 Multi-Country Payroll Platform report, and a Leader in NelsonHall's 2016 Payroll Outsourcing NEAT assessment, CloudPay recently won the Global Payroll Transformation Project of the Year Award, and was named the 2016 Payroll Software Product of the Year. To learn more, visit www.cloudpay.net.keywords:Enterprise Software,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Payments, saas