CloudNine Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CloudNine's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.4M per year.
- CloudNine received $Undisclosed in venture funding in March 2018.
- CloudNine's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- CloudNine's total funding is $233.6M.
- CloudNine has 94 Employees.
- CloudNine grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- CloudNine currently has 3 job openings.
What Is CloudNine?
Founded in 2002, and based in Houston, Texas, CloudNine (www.eDiscovery.co) is a legal discovery technology company with expertise in simplifying and automating the discovery of data for audits, investigations, and litigation. Used by more than 2,000 legal and business customers worldwide including more than 50 of the top 250 Am Law firms and many of the world's leading corporations, CloudNine's off-premise and on-premise software and services help customers gain insight and intelligence on electronic data. CloudNine has been highlighted by industry experts in reports, reviews, and surveys including Gartner, 451 Research, Blue Hill Research, Corporate Counsel Magazine, the New York Journal, and Texas Lawyer. CloudNine also publishes the eDiscovery Daily Blog, a popular trusted source for legal industry information. A leader in eDiscovery simplification and automation, you can learn more about CloudNine at eDiscovery.co.keywords:SaaS