Cloud9 Esports Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cloud9 Esports's estimated revenue is currently $9.4M per year.
- Cloud9 Esports received $50.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Cloud9 Esports's estimated revenue per employee is $149841
- Cloud9 Esports's total funding is $76.2M.
- Cloud9 Esports has 63 Employees.
- Cloud9 Esports grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Cloud9 Esports currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cloud9 Esports?
Cloud9 Esports is a professional multi-gaming organization with teams in League of Legends, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Hearthstone, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. 4 for Wii U, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS, Vainglory, and Overwatch. Our office is located in Los Angeles, but our teams, players, and personalities are located across North America, Europe, and Asia. Cloud9 is now seeking sponsorship partners who desire to be a valuable part of their future success in esports.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|San Diego Legio...||$3.7M||33||43%|
|Los Angeles Cha...||$43.4M||274||1%|
|Rose Bowl Stadi...||$10.9M||66||-3%|
|United Premier ...||$4M||32||28%|
Cloud9 Esports Funding
|2018-10-16||$50.0M||B||Valor Equity Partners||Article|