Climb Credit Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Climb Credit's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.2M per year.
- Climb Credit received $50.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Climb Credit's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Climb Credit's total funding is $53.1M.
- Climb Credit has 58 Employees.
- Climb Credit grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Climb Credit currently has 7 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Geller & Compan...||$128.1M||610||8%||N/A||-||N/A|
|Liberty Life As...||$38.9M||185||5%||N/A||-||N/A|
|G F Capital Gro...||N/A||15||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
|OTC Markets Gro...||$31.1M||148||6%||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is Climb Credit?
Climb's Mission is to expand student access to quality education. We do this by partnering with educational programs, which have proven to deliver results to their students, and providing financing options to students attending. We strive to assess, track and maintain the outcomes from our partner schools to ensure that the programs we are financing are ROI positive.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Climb Credit News
Libecki traveled to French Polynesia to climb a skinny steeple of rock, .... Libecki made the gutsy move to pursue climbing, going into credit card ...
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Climb Credit, a financial technology startup that lends to students to pay for professional training, has secured a $50 ...
NEW YORK, June 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Climb Credit, a student lending company that provides affordable financing for valuable ...
Climb Credit Funding
|2019-01-31||$50.0M||Undisclosed||Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group||Article|