Climb Credit Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Climb Credit's estimated annual revenue is currently $9M per year.
- Climb Credit received $50.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Climb Credit's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Climb Credit's total funding is $53.1M.
- Climb Credit has 69 Employees.
- Climb Credit grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Climb Credit currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Climb Credit?
Climb's Mission is to expand student access to quality education. We do this by partnering with educational programs, which have proven to deliver results to their students, and providing financing options to students attending. We strive to assess, track and maintain the outcomes from our partner schools to ensure that the programs we are financing are ROI positive.keywords:Education, Credit, Consumer Lending, Finance Technology, Higher Education, Fin Tech