Meritize Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Meritize's estimated revenue is currently $9.4M per year.
- Meritize received $13.2M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Meritize's estimated revenue per employee is $180000
- Meritize's total funding is $23.4M.
- Meritize has 52 Employees.
- Meritize grew their employee count by 68% last year.
- Meritize currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Meritize?
Meritize is a new kind of academic lender, founded on the principle that high-performing students are high-performing borrowers. Meritize looks beyond traditional credit scores and uses student academic data to expand student lending opportunities, making smart loans that empower borrowers on the path to success.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Nova 401(k) Ass...||$16.8M||86||8%|
FRISCO, Texas, Sept. 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Meritize, developer of merit-based financing solutions, today announced the appointment of ...
Christina Segura, 24, had a low credit score from unpaid medical debts when she applied for financing from fintech startup Meritize. But the ...
Meritize suggested the Journal that it considers components equivalent to improvement in grades and signs that students reveal themselves.
Meritize Executive Hires
|2017-05-23||Manu Sharma||Chief Credit Officer||Article|
|2019-02-14||Eugene Ostrovsky||Chief Financial Officer||Article|