Meritize Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Meritize's estimated annual revenue is currently $13M per year.
- Meritize received $13.2M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Meritize's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Meritize's total funding is $23.4M.
- Meritize has 62 Employees.
- Meritize grew their employee count by -9% last year.
- Meritize currently has 5 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Meritize?
Meritize is a new kind of academic lender, founded on the principle that high-performing students are high-performing borrowers. Meritize looks beyond traditional credit scores and uses student academic data to expand student lending opportunities, making smart loans that empower borrowers on the path to success.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
FRISCO, Texas, Sept. 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Meritize, developer of merit-based financing solutions, today announced the appointment of ...
Christina Segura, 24, had a low credit score from unpaid medical debts when she applied for financing from fintech startup Meritize. But the ...
Meritize suggested the Journal that it considers components equivalent to improvement in grades and signs that students reveal themselves.
Meritize Executive Hires
|2017-05-23||Manu Sharma||Chief Credit Officer||Article|
|2019-02-14||Eugene Ostrovsky||Chief Financial Officer||Article|