ClearMotion Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ClearMotion's estimated annual revenue is currently $60.4M per year.
- ClearMotion received $115.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- ClearMotion's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- ClearMotion has 183 Employees.
- ClearMotion grew their employee count by -13% last year.
- ClearMotion currently has 2 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is ClearMotion?
ClearMotion is a global automotive technology company founded out of MIT in 2009. The company is commercializing the world's first super-active ride system to improve the quality of time spent in cars.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
ClearMotion, a Massachusetts company that wants to replace standard car shock-absorbance technology with a system that combines software ...
Tapping a dashboard-mounted tablet, he switches on a computerized suspension technology developed by ClearMotion, the Billerica company ...
Global Automotive Active Chassis System Market Research Report comprises holistic business information and changing trends in the market ...
|2017-02-02||$100.0M||Undisclosed||J.P. Morgan Asset Management||Article|
|2017-06-20||$Undisclosed||Undisclosed||Bridgestone Americas inc||Article|