nuTonomy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- nuTonomy's estimated annual revenue is currently $49.2M per year.
- nuTonomy received $16.0M in venture funding in May 2016.
- nuTonomy's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- nuTonomy's total funding is $39.8M.
- nuTonomy has 149 Employees.
- nuTonomy grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- nuTonomy currently has 1 job openings.
What Is nuTonomy?
nuTonomy is the leading developer of state-of-the-art software for self-driving vehicles founded by two world-renowned experts in robotics and intelligent vehicle technology, Drs. Karl Iagnemma and Emilio Frazzoli of MIT. nuTonomy is developing the first-of-its-kind complete solution for providing point-to-point mobility via large fleets of autonomous vehicles; this includes software for autonomous vehicle navigation in urban environments, smartphone-based ride hailing, fleet routing and management, and controlling a vehicle remotely through teleoperation. The company's software has been tested in the U.S., Singapore, and Europe. For more information about nuTonomy, visit: http://nutonomy.comkeywords:Automotive,Robotics