ClassOne Technology Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ClassOne Technology's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.6M per year.
- ClassOne Technology's estimated revenue per employee is $275,000
- ClassOne Technology has 64 Employees.
- ClassOne Technology grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- ClassOne Technology currently has 4 job openings.
What Is ClassOne Technology?
ClassOne Technology designs and manufactures new advanced wet-chemical process tools -Electroplating Tools, Spray Solvent Tools, and Spin Rinse Dryers - especially for the cost-sensitive producers of MEMs, Power Devices, RF, LEDs, Photonics, Sensors, Microfluidics and other emerging technologies. While these market segments have long been underserved or ignored by the larger equipment manufacturers, ClassOne Technology is focused on providing the high-quality wet process and electroplating equipment you require. We provide innovative new solutions for a range of applications on 3" to 8" substrates of many materials, including silicon, glass, sapphire, GaAs, GaN, Ge, InP and HgCdTe. We make electroplating equipment for development and high-volume production, batch spray solvent processors, spin rinse dryers, and more... and wed love to serve you! See more at: http://classone.comkeywords:Consumer Electronics,Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Manufacturing