City of London School for Girls Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- City of London School for Girls's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.5M per year.
- City of London School for Girls's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- City of London School for Girls has 103 Employees.
- City of London School for Girls grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- City of London School for Girls currently has 1 job openings.
What Is City of London School for Girls?
City of London School for Girls is a non-denominational, independent day school, for girls aged 7 to 18, based in the London Square Mile and was founded in 1881. We welcome pupils from a wide range of different cultures, faiths and backgrounds which creates a unique and dynamic learning environment. City of London School for Girls aims to provide a stretching and challenging academic education to girls at the top end of the ability range. The school also aims to provide a full and rounded education which helps to develop pupils morally, spiritually, socially and culturally, as well as intellectually. City girls are encouraged to pursue subjects and extracurricular activities which they excel at and their academic and personal confidence is boosted by the school's supportive environment and long-standing record of achievement. Web: clsg.org.uk Twitter: twitter.com/clsggirls Facebook: facebook.com/clsggirls YouTube: youtube.com/clsgirls1keywords:N/A